ABOUT CARE EXPERIENCE
Care Experience offers a better view of the patient journey. Just as patients look to their caregivers to monitor wellness and address health issues, clinical staff must listen to the voices of their patients to assess risks and respond accordingly. The Care Experience CRMD and IntegratedRN platforms leverage cognitive computing along with the voice of the patient to map the patient journey and care coordination across the care continuum. The Care Experience open data model draws upon clinical data and subjective patient feedback from multiple sources. Behind the scenes, advanced IBM Watson algorithms constantly scan and analyze to aggregate and translate patient feedback into actionable analytics. Care Experience user-friendly workflow tools and role-based analytics, healthcare staff at every level of the organization have the insights they need to take corrective action swiftly and confidently. With Care Experience, the voice of the patient becomes a powerful and effective ally in the delivery of quality care.
Our Care Experience team combines over 50 years of healthcare experience across the care continuum. A prerequisite to joining the team is that all team members must share the same passion for improving the patient experience in healthcare.
Founder and CEO
- Gautam is a Loyalty Strategist and Entrepreneur with businesses in the United States, Gibraltar and South East Asia.
- He is also the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Customer Feedback Systems LP, a global provider of technology-driven Customer Experience Programs for Healthcare, Financial Institutions, Retailers and other service-focused Industries.
- His drive for helping others build deeper relationships with customers has led him to become a Net Promoter Certified Associate.
- His passion lies in integrating real-world Loyalty principles and philosophies into organizations’ sales and service cultures.
Matt Cavallo, MPH
Chief Customer Officer
- Since 2008, Matt has been speaking to audiences nationwide about his patient experience. His emotional storytelling style combined with his compelling personal patient experience takes the audience on an emotional ride that they don’t soon forget.
- As a clinical educator and consultant, Matt has worked with hundreds of hospitals across the county sharing his story, knowledge and tools to clinicians and hospital administration to evoke positive change within institutions. Matt is an expert facilitator that gets results.
- As a writer, Matt has published two books about the patient experience which have received critical acclaim. Matt also writes one of the top healthcare blogs in the country according to Healthline.com and Sharecare.com.
Kristin Bertrand, LVN
Vice President, Operations
- Kristin Bertrand joined CareExperience as our VP Product Management and Solution Sales with over 15+ years of combined clinical and product management experience. She has held clinical positions in various organizations including Sharp and Hoag, located in Southern California. Previous to CareExperience, she worked in product management for both Skylight and GetWellNetwork focusing on improving the patient experience and clinical outcomes.
- By combining the voice-of-the-patient and clinical data within the clinical workflow, she has had the opportunity to design and implement solutions that have helped organizations achieve not only increased patient satisfaction but also significant drops in readmissions due to better care coordination. Previous to joining Care Experience, her most rewarding experiences was designing and implementing a solution to help a partner organization achieve a drop in readmission from 13.85 down to 6.75, which in turn saved the client approximately 1.6 million dollars in an eight-month timeframe.